Facial Roller is an incredible tool for inner and outer beauty. Facial rolling is relaxing and de-stressing.
It’s been a beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the 7th century. Physically, it helps to firm the look of skin through gentle massage. It also aids in supporting the lymphatic system, the body’s main major detoxification system.
1. Stimulates collagen when passed over acupressure points, increasing skin firmness and reducing small wrinkles and expression lines.
2. Activates blood circulation by providing more oxygen to tissues and promoting cellular and skin rejuvenation.
3. Improves elasticity of the skin.
4. Promotes lymphatic drainage.
5. Reduces dark under-eye circles.
6. Softens and tones the skin.
Suggested Usage: 1. Begin rolling by starting at the center of the face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out toward the hairline in short, gentle strokes. 2. Move down to the jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of the ears. 3. Next, roll above the eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion. 4. Use the smaller roller around the eyes and take extra care in this area. 5. To end, very gently roll down the sides of the neck and then toward the center of the clavicle.
6. After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into skin. This will help the Facial Roller glide across the skin with ease, while the roller will help the facial oil to absorb better, increasing its benefits.
7. To clean Roller, simply use a gentle soap with warm water. Dry thoroughly. Facial rollers are delicate, being made out of natural stone, so be sure to handle carefully.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account